Concept Scoping & Development Matrix
Depending on the needs, we offer full service - writing the whole funding application and EU implementation services. Otherwise, you can choose a modular solution where we write and/or review some sections to tailor the application towards the standards.
- Mapping, identification, matching and maturation of grant opportunities for projects.
- User-friendly guidelines and day-to-day guidance on external funding participation rules and on issues such as partner requirements, funding rate, IPR considerations, cost reimbursement, reporting etc.
- Webinars and informational content on upcoming programmes, guidelines changes and trends in soft funding.
Training and Workshops
- Training and capacity building in concept scoping and development. This is done through an established, proprietary methodology to ideation, scoping, development and positioning of concepts for soft funding.
Grant Application Management Services
- Project concept screening, validation and development – turning ideas into fundable projects.
- Preparation and co-writing of effective and high-quality financing and grant proposals.
- Project partner identification and matchmaking.
- Quality control of the final grant project proposals, and its submission.
- EU Framework Programme network mobilisation involving large industry clients, research/university sector and regional and local public bodies aimed to boost innovation and growth for their communities and leverage their funding provider network.
Project Management Services
- EU Grant Agreement Preparation (GAP) and Consortium Agreement (CA) development
- National and EU project management, delivery and implementation.
- Provision of workshops, training and other competence building related to national and EU project management and reporting.
Do you have an innovative idea?
Are you looking for counselling and help to find the right funding programme that will enable you to turn the idea into reality? We can help you!Contact us
The First Horizon Europe Twinning Call
Our clients, Sabanci University (Turkey), KU Leuven (Kathleike University, Belgium), Ruhr University Bochum (Germany) and Universität Klagenfurt (Austria) was granted €1.5 million from the first Horizon Europe Twinning call.Contact us to learn more