Experienced HR Manager
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager who can set up and drive recruitment and onboarding processes across our offices in Europe.
About Nordic Innovators
Nordic Innovators is a leading international consulting firm helping start-ups, scale-ups and spinouts to progress on their funding journey. Our core service is centred around acquiring “soft funding” or non-equity investments for our clients and their innovation projects. We do this by working closely with clients, identifying and scoping their projects so they match funding opportunities. Then we develop and submit proposals for funding for different types of national and European research and innovation focused funding schemes.
Established in Denmark in late 2013 we have grown our organisation to more than 40 people working out of offices in Denmark (Vedbaek and Aarhus) and Spain (Malaga and Barcelona) as well as few in France (Lyon) and Norway (Bergen). We pride ourselves on having a multicultural and international organisation currently consisting of more than 15 different nationalities. We are also a young organisation with a mix of different profiles and the majority coming with either a business background or from academia with a researcher background.
We have experienced a very high growth over the last 2 years fuelled by the success of our clients. We have established ourselves as one of the leading Nordic consultancies within our line of business. Over the next three years we expect our continued growth will result in at least a doubling of our current number of employees. A key challenge for realising our growth plans is therefore attracting, recruiting and developing new talents. Consequently, we are looking for a HR Manager who can play an integral role in realising our growth potential by designing, developing, implementing and coordinating the execution of recruitment and onboarding processes as well as being a key part in the development of our talent development programme.
To some degree, we still see ourselves as a start-up with loose structures and a flat, informal organisational culture. Yet, as we are reaching the size of a medium-sized business and with the continued growth, we are seeing an increasing need for more structure and formalised processes across the organisation and business units. A part of the job is therefore also to design, develop and drive the implementation of processes and structures. This cover, e.g. establishing a system and execution mechanism for performance assessment, benefit structure, talent process, employee development, engagement and most importantly, an effective process for recruitment and onboarding which will be essential to meet our growth aspirations.
The position will be based in Vedbaek but will involve travelling to all company offices (Aarhus, Barcelona and Malaga in particular). Responsibilities: • Develop and implement an effective and continuous recruitment process securing Nordic Innovators a steady flow of new employees, covering both senior and junior consultants. • Design an onboarding process which will ensure all new hires are successfully onboarded and properly set up for long-term success at the company. We see the onboarding process as critical to successfully welcome the large number of new recruits over the coming years. We also expect the onboarding process to include process-guides. • Develop and implement a structured talent development programme that can be utilised across our offices. • Develop and implement processes and structures related to e.g. performance assessments and employee engagement measurements and internal processes to support employee’s development.
- It is important you have extensive experience in international (bulk) recruitment
- We expect you to 5+ years of HR experience from previous jobs - preferably supplemented with a theoretical platform at a master’s level, Cand.Merc. or HD level.
- Experience from working or leading HR in smaller organisations in rapidly growing organisations or having worked with recruitment in larger, preferably international workplaces (will be viewed positively).
- You must be a proactive, self-starter and great at taking initiative while being able to plan and execute. You need to have outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills and you need to work in a very structured way.
- Ability to identify issues impeding team and individual growth and an acute sense for how to fix those problems quickly and effectively.
- Fluency in English is a must – our corporate language is English. Fluency in Spanish would be a plus. What Can You Expect:
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape the future of Nordic Innovators. You will be working closely with the management of Nordic Innovators in transforming some of our strategic projects into reality across the organisation.
- You will play an integral role in realising the ambitions of continued high growth. A job with a variety of HR related challenges and tasks - you get the opportunity to influence the way we do HR – from structuring and performing international recruitment to leading and implementing processes and structures that enable a doubling in the number of employees to work with corporate culture and values.
- Competitive salary package.
Please send your application to Henrik Kemp as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the new position, you are welcome to contact Country Manager, Kristoffer Riis, on +45 22745970.
First round of interviews is expected in week 47-48.