Apply for an Innobooster Grant
As a startup or SME, you can apply for an Innobooster grant in the region of DKK 50,000 - 5 million. to develop and launch a new product/service that will increase your competitiveness and create growth.
Contact Jesper Damlund (+45 21 77 95 20) to get more information about the Innobooster programme and your opportunities to apply. Jesper Damlund has extensive experience in advising clients on how to progress on their funding journey within Danish and EU funding programmes. Moreover, our highly skilled consultants with multiple MSc and PhD background have the knowledge and experience to write successful funding applications.
- SMEs with a turnover of at least DKK 2 million during the past financial year or has attracted external capital of at least DKK 500,000.
- Entrepreneurs and start-up companies (under three years old) that have a strong team to implement the project and already have promising results to build on.
- There must be a novelty value, i.e. new development activities that are distinctly different from what is on the market today.
- Show value creation and business potential to gain a significant competitive advantage which in the long term also gives a profit.
- A specification of the coming activities and the outcome after the project as well as having the team and the necessary financial resources in place to finalise the project.
- A realistic budget as the desired grant must measure up to the expected business gain and the project risk.
What can BE financed?
- Knowledge and services from knowledge providers, both Danish as well as foreign.
- Materials and equipment needed for the project.
- Innobooster: 15 November 2020
- Innobooster COVID-19: 15 November
High Success Rate With Innobooster Grants
We can quickly assess your funding oppurtunities with Innobooster. We have many years of experience writing successful funding applications. Call Jesper Damlund on +45 21 77 95 20 to book a free meeting.
InnoBooster grant to Fatima AlZahra'a AlatraktchiCase
A great privilege to work with the founder & CEO of PreDiagnose. Her ground-breaking nature of her research has been highlighted in various international and Danish media. She received the Lundbeck Foundation Talent Prize 2017 for her “brilliant outstanding research talents in medicine and health science under 30”. She won the PhD dissertation of the year award at DTU and was on Forbes' list "30 under 30 – Europe, Science & Healthcare 2019". A true source of inspiration!!PreDiagnose