Apply for an Innobooster Grant
As a startup or SME, you can apply for an Innobooster grant if you want to initiate an innovative development project. The grant range from DKK 50,000 - 5 million and can help cover costs in connection to developing and launching a new product/service that will increase your competitiveness and create growth and jobs in Denmark.
Contact Jesper Damlund (+45 21 77 95 20) to get more information about the Innobooster programme and your opportunities to apply. Jesper Damlund has extensive experience in advising clients on how to progress on their funding journey within Danish and EU funding programmes. Moreover, our highly skilled consultants with multiple MSc and PhD background have the knowledge and experience to write successful funding applications.
- All proposals must fall within one of the following three themes: 1) Ambitious and sustainable green innovation projects, 2) Life science, Health and Welfare technology, 3) Technology and innovation that contribute to developing production and creating jobs in Denmark.
- SMEs with a turnover of at least DKK 2 million during the past financial year or has attracted external capital of at least DKK 500,000.
- Entrepreneurs and start-up companies (under three years old) that have a strong team to implement the project and already have promising results to build on.
- There must be a novelty value, i.e. new development activities that are distinctly different from what is on the market today.
- Show value creation and business potential to gain a significant competitive advantage which in the long term also gives a profit.
- A specification of the coming activities and the outcome after the project as well as having the team and the necessary financial resources in place to finalise the project.
- A realistic budget as the desired grant must measure up to the expected business gain and the project risk.
What can BE financed?
- Knowledge and services from knowledge providers, both Danish as well as foreign.
- Materials and equipment needed for the project.
- Innobooster: 16 February 2021
High success rate with Innobooster proposals
We can quickly assess if your innovative idea has what it takes to get an InnoBooster grant. We have many years of experience with developing successful proposals. Call Jesper Damlund: +45 21 77 95 20 to book a free meeting.
InnoBooster grant to Fatima AlZahra'a AlatraktchiCase
A great privilege to work with the founder & CEO of PreDiagnose. Her ground-breaking nature of her research has been highlighted in various international and Danish media. She received the Lundbeck Foundation Talent Prize 2017 for her “brilliant outstanding research talents in medicine and health science under 30”. She won the PhD dissertation of the year award at DTU and was on Forbes' list "30 under 30 – Europe, Science & Healthcare 2019". A true source of inspiration!!PreDiagnose