Apply for a grant from GUDP
If you are working on a green project within sustainable food production, whether it is agriculture or fishery, the GUDP - Green Development & Demonstration Programme - is an ideal grant to apply for!
The programme opens in June 2022 with DKK 123 million in the pool. GUPD support projects from primary production, over technology development, processing and processing to the marketing stage.
Contact Kristoffer Riis for more information and get advice on the GUDP programme.
GOOD ADVICE FOR GUDP CRITERIA
- The project must promote the green transition and be rooted in the industry with direct and measurable climate effects.
- The project must be financially profitable - focus on "The double bottom line"
- The project aims to strengthen collaboration, networking and knowledge sharing across industries, companies and knowledge institutions.
- The project can enable collaboration between small and large companies
- The Deadline is 31 August 2022